Connections and Community for Working Women
WBE invites you to accelerate your career and your business in a community of intelligent and influential women business leaders, mentors and business owners.
At WBE, women form deep professional and personal relationships that serve as a foundation for future business options and opportunities.
WBE's events and programs provide education, perspectives and information to help women tap into and leverage their strengths in order to get more value out of their business and working careers. If you would like more information about WBE membership, contact our Membership Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renew Your WBE Membership
- Discounted pricing on all WBE events and programs—up to 35% discount on breakfast events and 45% discount on WBE classes and programs!
- Discounted marketing tables in the monthly WBE MarketPlace
- Affordable and targeted advertising opportunities
- Listing in WBE's prestigious, online Membership Directory
- Opportunity to be affiliated with and publicly recognized as a part of a respected women's business community
- Participation in WBE's Featured Member program
- Ability to offer services, classes, or other expertise through WBE programs and events
- Leadership opportunities—including the opportunity to apply for and serve on the Executive Board or Board of Directors
“I was looking for connection to women in business who could potentially be resources in my quest to shift careers. I had just completed an academic program based on a holistic approach to leadership and living, which profoundly changed my life and I wanted to find ways to further develop that practice.”
WBE offers a host of membership opportunities for all working women. You can shape your membership and experience to suit your individual business and career needs. Each level offers unique advantages.
Individual Memberships ($250 per year)
Individual membership covers one person, and is owned by that person. If the member leaves their job, the membership remains with the individual. Includes discounted registration for that member to breakfast events and workshops.
If you select individual membership when joining or renewing with WBE, you as an individual will personally retain the membership regardless of your employer for the duration of the membership year.
Business Memberships ($400 per year)
- Register your business and receive member pricing for up to three company employees per WBE event.
Business membership covers one person, and is owned by their organization. The organization owner can determine which employee is its designated member, and if the member leaves their organization - this organization retains their membership. This membership option allows discounted registration to breakfast events and workshops for the business member and up to two guests.
If you select a business membership when joining or renewing with WBE, your organization will retain your membership. If you cease to be employed by your organization, your employer may reassign your membership to a different employee for the remainder of your membership year. An organization may obtain as many business memberships as it wishes.