Connections and community for working women
WBE invites you to accelerate your career and your business in a community of intelligent and influential women business leaders, mentors and business owners. At WBE, women form deep professional and personal relationships that serve as a foundation for future business options and opportunities.
Time to RENEW? Complete your Membership Renewal today.
WBE's events and programs provide education, perspectives and information to help women tap into and leverage their strengths in order to get more value out of their business and working careers. If you would like more information about WBE membership, contact our Membership Committee Chair @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discounted pricing on all WBE events and programs—up to 35% discount on breakfast events and 45% discount on WBE classes and programs!
- Discounted marketing tables in the monthly WBE MarketPlace
- Affordable and targeted advertising opportunities
- Listing in WBE's prestigious, online Membership Directory
- Opportunity to be affiliated with and publicly recognized as a part of a respected women's business community
- Participation in WBE's Featured Member program
- Ability to offer services, classes, or other expertise through WBE programs and events
- Leadership opportunities—including the opportunity to apply for and serve on the Executive Board or Board of Directors
“I was looking for connection to women in business who could potentially be resources in my quest to shift careers. I had just completed an academic program based on a holistic approach to leadership and living, which profoundly changed my life and I wanted to find ways to further develop that practice.”
(Professional Bowenwork Practitioner – Associate Instructor)
Scott Wurtz is the owner of Wellness Restoration Arts Inc. in Fremont. Scott enjoys facilitating gentle muscle relaxation for a dynamic healing response. Do you remember what it’s like to be feeling super great again?
Find out more about Scott Wurtz