WBE is a not-for-profit organization with an educational mission. We are run almost exclusively by volunteer members, with a program that brings powerful speakers to the podium and leadership to the table.
What We offer:
- Monthly breakfast events featuring influential speakers who provide insights, inspiration and information on important topics along with networking opportunities.
- Classes and workshops.
- Leadership, volunteering, scholarship and mentoring programs to increase visibility and showcase expertise.
How we serve the community:
- We provide a forum for more meaningful conversations about important working women's issues and concerns
- We provide business and career education and networking opportunities for all working women
- We provide opportunities to develop skills, expand perspectives and grow professionally through our volunteering and mentorship programs
- We donate membership, event and program scholarships for women in need
- We offer a supportive community and friendship to help women achieve their own personal and professional transformation
WBE is committed to creating a community of compassionate women business leaders. We empower women to grow personally and professionally by providing opportunities for learning, leadership, networking and mentoring. We conduct business on a foundation that recognizes our common human spirit and the desire for universal acceptance.